BS EN 1090 (CE Marking)
As of July 1st 2014 it is now a legal requirement for fabricated structural steelwork to be CE marked.
Structural and Weld Testing Services Ltd offer the following services to help our clients achieve CE Marking certification:
- Create and implement Factory Production Control (FPC) procedures and Welding Quality System. These are created with each clients input and are therefore client specific, and NOT an off the shelf document.
- Free CE Marking introduction courses.
- Visual inspection courses.
- Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) writing courses.
- Act as your Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC).
- Witnessing and certificating of Welding Procedures and Welder Qualifications.
- Witnessing and certificating of thermal cutting procedures.
- Assistance during CE Marking audits with your chosen Notified Body.
Have you received poor guidance elsewhere, and are unsure if we can deliver? As proof that our approach works, we had our system audited and approved for CE Marking to Execution Class 3 (FPC No. 0086-CPR-618727). We can implement the same system for your company.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Welding Engineers who will be happy to assist with your enquiry.