BS EN 1090 (CE Marking)
As of July 1st 2014 it is now a legal requirement for fabricated structural steelwork to be CE marked.
Structural and Weld Testing Services Ltd offer the following services to ensure our customers achieve CE Marking certification:
- We create and implement the Factory Production Control (FPC) procedures and Welding Quality System. These are created with each customers input and are therefore are customer specific, and NOT an off the shelf document.
- We act as your Responsible Welding Coordinator (RWC). We can cover Execution Classes (EXC) one to four, and all Welding Quality Management knowledge levels (Elementary, Basic and Comprehensive).
- UKAS approved witnessing and certification of Welding Procedures and Welder Qualifications.
- Visual inspection competency courses, presented by one of our Welding Engineers.
- The understanding of Welding Procedure Specification (WPS) courses presented by one of our Welding Engineers.
- Perform all contract specific and/or routine NDT requirements.
- Witnessing and certification of thermal cutting procedures.
- Assistance during CE Marking audits with your chosen Notified Body.
Have you received poor guidance elsewhere, and are unsure if we can deliver? As proof that our approach works, we had our system audited and approved for CE Marking to Execution Class 3 (FPC No. 0086-CPR-618727). We can implement the same system for your company.
Please do not hesitate to contact one of our Welding Engineers who will be happy to assist with your enquiry.