3rd party Inspection
Structural and Weld Testing Services Ltd Welding and NDT Engineers are available to act on our client's behalf, to provide welding and NDT 3rd party inspection. This service can include:
- Review of welding accreditation's and documentation.
- Review of drawings and advice on joint design.
- Review of material certificates, and material traceability.
- Welding monitoring.
- Review of NDT procedures and qualifications.
- NDT witnessing and/or repeat inspections.
- Paint inspection.
- Review of final documentation package.
Current or most recent 3rd party inspections performed by Structural and Weld Testing Services Ltd include:
- Ardleigh Green Bridge, Essex, for Hochtief UK
- Thames Tideway Central, London, for Ferrovial Laing O'Rourke JV
- Northern Line Extension TBM welding, London, for Ferrovial Laing O'Rourke JV
- Crossrail TBM welding, London, for Dragados Sisk Joint Venture.
- Chesterton Interchange Station, Cambridge for Volker Fitzpatrick.
- Bank Station Capacity Upgrade, London, for Dragados.
- Nuclear components, Sellafield, for Nuvia Ltd.
If you are would like how our 3rd party inspections can support your project, then please do not hesitate to contact us as one of our Welding Engineers will be happy to assist with your enquiry.